Precious Adona is Pretty Much Perfect



I am doing a bad job of playing it cool with Precious Adona. Earlier today, I decided that I wasn’t going to make this an unofficial fan site for the bitch, even though I’d like it to be, because she’s perfect. I decided against it because that would be weird and ruin all chances of ever tricking her into having sex with me. You see, my kind of fan behavior is often considered criminal. Sure, I like to think of it as passion, because when you find a special sex kitten you want to pet all day, you give it your all…but the law is less accepting of those things.

The good news is that I can always masturbate to her pics…and so can you. Here she is being the best damn sexy model around for some pointless photoshoot.



You have read this article Bikini / Precious Adona / sexy / Sluts with the title Precious Adona is Pretty Much Perfect. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/precious-adona-is-pretty-much-perfect.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...