Pam Anderson’s Old Lady Ass is Still Awesome



Pam Anderson’s ass is fucking rocking! Holy shit! I am actually blown the fuck away by this shit, because when I look at it, it hardly looks as blown the fuck out as you know it is, with all that unprotected rock star dick…the hepatitis…the being 100-fucking-years-old. I mean, I can practically jerk off to this shit for old times’ sake…without having to watch her sex video or the Baywatch intro scene like it was the 90s.

I am impressed, because whatever the fuck is going on here, it is a good thing. Maybe because it is just pictures and I don’t have to smell the impending liver failure…but that works for me.
You have read this article ass / Bikini / Butt / Milf / Pamela Anderson / sexy / Sluts with the title Pam Anderson’s Old Lady Ass is Still Awesome. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/pam-andersons-old-lady-ass-is-still.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...