Korean Babe is Naked, Doing It Doggy Style, Not Gangnam Style



I try to ignore that Gangnam Style exists…but for some reason it is everywhere. I don’t know if the Korean who came up with it was making a sick joke on society, but everyone gets a fucking kick out of it. These idiots sing along to it and do the stupid dance moves—it’s the thing to do right now…and it confuses the fuck out of me. I hate this fucking movement…and it must be taken out back and shot…but it just won’t die. It is bigger than me…and I’ll just have to pretend it doesn’t exist…like I do with most things the government uses to numb, dumb and control the general population of retards.









You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Gangnam Style / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Pussy / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Korean Babe is Naked, Doing It Doggy Style, Not Gangnam Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/korean-babe-is-naked-doing-it-doggy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...