Katy Perry Naked in High Heels



Katy Perry offends me…even when she is Photoshopped to look hot and tight-bodied…even when she’s showing her tits…in order to brainwash the youth for evil record companies. The bitch just doesn’t do anything for me. If anything, it makes me want to become a vigilante, and dress up in some superhero costume to rid the world of her kind and arrest her for crimes against our freedoms…but I know that if I did try to stop her and make a citizen’s arrest, I’d get sucked in by her tits and money…and all I’d want to do is jerk off on her acne scarred face…while grabbing on her fat tits and ignoring her fucking cankles…because I am a weak man…
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Katy Perry / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Photoshop Awards / Pussy / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Katy Perry Naked in High Heels. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/katy-perry-naked-in-high-heels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...