Jennifer Lawrence Cleavage at The Critic’s Choice Awards



I give Jennifer Lawrence a lot of hate. I talk about how she’s signed up to some franchise like a sell-out and now everyone loves her. She has mass appeal and big tits and it’s a fucking package deal…but I guess I didn’t give her credit or look into her career, for all I saw was “The Hunger Games” garbage. It turns out she did a legit gig and is nominated for an Oscar, and despite Oscar being a pile of lies from a phony industry…celebrating the phony people in it…all to make money while idiot fans watch it like it’s a VIP event they can’t get into…it’s still counts for something beyond “The Hunger Games” hustle. So now I can kick back, push the hate aside, and stare at her tits like a normal fucking person…because I’m not as angry at her as I was before.
You have read this article Jennifer Lawrence / sexy / Sluts / The Hunger Games with the title Jennifer Lawrence Cleavage at The Critic’s Choice Awards . You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/jennifer-lawrence-cleavage-at-critics.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...