Homeless Pinay Amateur Whore Butt Nekkid



The best thing to do on freezing, cold January days like today is to laugh at homeless people on the street because at least your apartment has running water. It’s an asshole move, I admit, and if I had all the money in the world, I’d bring them all home with me. But right now, I need someone worse off to keep me going and make me feel a little better. Plus the fact that when you go on “homeless man laughing missions” to feel good about yourself, you can always find one that is cute enough to have sex with in exchange for that running hot water. To her you’re fucking Bill Gates or Donald Trump.

Sure, these homeless sluts, like the one in these pictures, are usually insane…possibly willing to bite your dick off…or rob you blind…but when you have nothing to lose, sometimes that’s a risk you need to take…for a good time…and to help a broken soul…be a good Samaritan…you know…living the hero life…


You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Pussy / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Homeless Pinay Amateur Whore Butt Nekkid. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/homeless-pinay-amateur-whore-butt-nekkid.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...