Gail Nicolas and Her Fake Tits on FHM



Gail Nicolas is some model who may hate me and has blocked me on Facebook and Twitter…but I still like looking at her aspiring-to-be-famous hot body…a body she doesn’t mind showing off because I guess she figures it’s better than sucking dick in back alleys to pay the fucking rent.           

A friend told me her tits were fake. I used to hate fake tits. Now I don’t, because I fucked a whore with fake tits one time and realized that when tits don’t morph into weird shapes when getting slammed, but instead stay firm and round, I cum faster…because I don’t get lost in the motion…like staring at a water feature in the park or some shit…

I don’t know if I make sense, but the good news is that I don’t have to.


You have read this article Bikini / FHM / Gail Nicolas / sexy / Sluts with the title Gail Nicolas and Her Fake Tits on FHM. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/gail-nicolas-and-her-fake-tits-on-fhm.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...