Eva Longoria Reveals Her Perfect Nipple on the Red Carpet



Eva Longoria doesn’t matter. I don’t even remember the last time I heard from her, mainly because I try to block her out of my mind for being a disgrace to Mexicans everywhere by not embracing the Mexican culture but instead embracing the cunt rich white culture that hires Mexicans for four dollars an hour. That’s just what spoiled first-generation immigrant kids do. They hate being different, try to fit in, and do it in the most annoying way, not respecting that daddy dug a tunnel under the border before her unappreciative, materialistic, suburban-raised cunt ass was born. It just irritates me…unless she’s showing off nipples in public…an after-effect of fucking, then marrying a 7-foot-tall black dude, I’m sure.
You have read this article Eva Longoria / Nipples / sexy / Sluts / Titties with the title Eva Longoria Reveals Her Perfect Nipple on the Red Carpet. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/eva-longoria-reveals-her-perfect-nipple.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...