Candice Swanepoel’s Ass-Tastic for Instagram



It is hard not to fall in love with Candice Swanepoel. I saw this picture yesterday when she posted them, and it took me 24-fucking-hours to upload it to the site because I was too busy staring at the amazing ass that is Candice Swanepoel in her bikini. And it is not just any bikini…it is one that is low-cut…or high-cut…or whatever the fuck this borderline thong shit is…that so many girls are wearing on the beach these days…making the world a brighter, shinier, more amazing place to live in.

I love Candice Swanepoel…even though I’ve never met her…but I know that if there is one thing out there I need to consider myself a success, it is to hold her hand…even just for a second. I never get this way over anything…but shit, people! Do you see this ass?! It’s so friendly and inviting, like an old comfy sweater (the hot fit ass version) that I want to slip inside and die in…after singing it love poetry I wrote for it…starving to death because this ass is all I’ll eat.

Next level performance on her part. It speaks to me at my soul…
You have read this article ass / Butt / Candice Swanepoel / Instagram / Models / sexy / Sluts with the title Candice Swanepoel’s Ass-Tastic for Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/candice-swanepoels-ass-tastic-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...