Angelica Panganiban and Angel Locsin Boobs-To-Boobs for “One More Try” Promo Pics



I don’t always need a girl to be half-naked or spread-eagled to think of her in a sexual way. I just need her to be a girl…and breathing…and I will be ready to violate her with my mind. She could be doing the subtlest thing…like adjusting her pants…or scratching her inner thigh…or bending over to pick up something she dropped at the grocery store…and I’m already 40% of the way into a romantic love scene starring just the two of us.

So seeing Angelica Panganiban and Angel Locsin posing seductively, giving me smoldering looks, titties almost touching…well, these pics might not be hot to the non-pervert…but when you’re me, this picture is as dirty as my mind makes it…from throat fucking to orgies, anything is possible…just let your mind get carried away and like a kid’s show taught you but you forgot: that’s the beauty of imagination, boys and girls. We don’t need it served on a platter. We just need it served with a side of vagina.


You have read this article Advertising / Angel Locsin / Angelica Panganiban / sexy / Sluts / TV with the title Angelica Panganiban and Angel Locsin Boobs-To-Boobs for “One More Try” Promo Pics. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/angelica-panganiban-and-angel-locsin.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...