Akira Hassan Blows My Mind…Although I Would Prefer If She Blew My Cock Instead



I got in a Twitter war with some slut, who wasn’t having my love and tenderness, because my love and tenderness is mean-spirited, and I realized there’s no point in war. We are all God’s children. We should embrace and love one another, especially those most in need of a hug. This has inspired me to change my ways…to take on kindness and embrace my love for mankind…because the world has enough negativity in it…and all I really want is love…hot, dirty, sexy love.

Here’s Akira Hassan, some low-level Pinay FHM model, and it turns out that she’s fucking amazing. Obviously I have never heard of her. I have a hard enough time keeping tabs on the Disney child stars falling off in America to bother polluting my brain with these international obscurities that I wouldn’t mind polluting with my genitals. That said, I’m too old to fight…but I am never too old to perv out on hot pussy.



You have read this article Akira Hassan / FHM / sexy / Sluts / Topless with the title Akira Hassan Blows My Mind…Although I Would Prefer If She Blew My Cock Instead. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2013/01/akira-hassan-blows-my-mindalthough-i.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...