Vintage Candice Swanepoel Topless Pics



Here’s Candice Swanepoel topless. I know tits are an amazing thing that makes a girl far MORE interesting than she was before I got her alone and drunk in a motel room. I also know tits are an amazing thing that makes a girl far LESS interesting than she was before I got through the padded bra only to discover she is actually an A-cup instead of the D-cup I originally thought she was, forcing me to hate jerking off on her tits to teach them a fucking lesson about lying to me, not that I am a big tit lover…but because I just like the truth.


You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Candice Swanepoel / Models / Nipples / Titties / Topless / Victoria's Secret with the title Vintage Candice Swanepoel Topless Pics. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/vintage-candice-swanepoel-topless-pics.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...