“Top Chef” Slut Padma Lakshmi in a Bikini



Besides the stretch marks on her ass, it amazes me that Padma Lakshmi, the Indian celebrity chef and total fucking babe who married a 90-year-old because she is a materialistic gold-digging whore, is actually 42-years-old…and a mom! It just blows my fucking mind, because I see a lot of 40-year-olds in my neighborhood, and I don’t think they ever looked like this…even when they were 14, probably, leading me to be reminded that I’ve been robbed of pretty much all good things in life, and that maybe I should have traveled more and experienced other cultures…before settling for local hooker trash. But enough about me—this Padma girl is glorious…and I hate saying that, because it goes against everything I know. She’s 42! What the fuck?!



You have read this article Bikini / Models / Padma Lakshmi / sexy / Sluts with the title “Top Chef” Slut Padma Lakshmi in a Bikini. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-chef-slut-padma-lakshmi-in-bikini.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...