Staci Ann is My Favorite New Glamour Model and Future Ex-Wife



Staci Ann has pretty much no social media presence, no Wikipedia page, not even a Model Mayhem account, so I think it’s safe to say she’s as fresh as a busty girl willing to get naked is, you know, because showing up to these auditions isn’t just some random “maybe I’ll pose naked today.” It’s more along the lines of, “I fuck for free, everyone loves my tits when I pull them out at parties, I hate working, I can’t be a stripper because mum and dad will be ashamed, but I can be an international Glamour Model, because that comes with a certain level of celebrity, credibility, and makes my whoring out seem like an actual career.” And after looking at these pics, I’m pretty glad that happened. Staci Ann may be the future. I’ve already written my wedding vows to her.





You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Lingerie / Nipples / sexy / Sluts / Staci Ann / Titties / Topless with the title Staci Ann is My Favorite New Glamour Model and Future Ex-Wife. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/staci-ann-is-my-favorite-new-glamour.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...