Sam Pinto is The Sexiest Slut in The World According To FHM and I Have To Agree



I am a huge fan of Sam Pinto for the simple reason that I like to call “her awesome fucking face and body that are both amazing to look at in picture and video especially when she is half-naked and getting paid like a hooker”…because I like girls who get naked for money, especially when they look like Sam Pinto.

Sam is the kind of girl who will either motivate me to write her love songs…or motivate me to get arrested by climbing up her fire escape to watch her sleep…because sometimes, like in this instance, stalking can be considered romance…especially when I convince her that I am just trying to be her hero…while playing with my dick.






You have read this article Bikini / FHM / Sam Pinto / sexy / Sluts with the title Sam Pinto is The Sexiest Slut in The World According To FHM and I Have To Agree. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/sam-pinto-is-sexiest-slut-in-world.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...