Rihanna Turns Me The Fuck On



Rihanna is in Barbados smoking blunts and documenting it for the Internet and her fans. As much as I like seeing her half-naked body smoking weed or doing anything that impairs judgment and makes them easier to trick into sex, I do have to question her hustle…and not because I believe you should be a good citizen and lie to kids and pretend you don’t smoke weed. It’s not because I think weed is bad. And it’s not because I think she should even be wholesome or a good role model. I just wonder if her fans have the intelligence to not imitate her and end up in stupid situations. The same stupid situations I want to take advantage of. 
You have read this article Bikini / Drugs / Instagram / Rihanna / sexy / Sluts with the title Rihanna Turns Me The Fuck On. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/rihanna-turns-me-fuck-on.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...