Red Dela Cruz is the Naked Lady in Red



I once dated a girl who dumped me because I would make fun of her everyday. I also dated a girl who dumped me because I didn’t buy her a birthday present because I spent all my money on partying. I dated a girl who dumped me because I stuck my dick in her when she was sleeping after she pretty much gave up on fucking me and she assumed that meant I raped her, when I assumed it meant I was doing her job as a girlfriend for her. Another girl dumped me because I let some homeless girl lick my dick and I showed her the pics, proud of what I had accomplished. I’ve been dumped for shooting videos of girls masturbating in bathtubs. But for some reason, no matter what I do, my wife won’t leave me, and she’s the one girl who I want to dump me. To date, I’ve done everything imaginable to her, but she just doesn’t care and I guess that kind of consistency in a person is comforting…no matter how bad it may smell.

Here’s Red Dela Cruz in a red bikini, doing a slow striptease, showing some tits and ass, giving me a boner…looking good, sweetheart.








You have read this article ass / Bikini / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Red Dela Cruz / sexy / Sluts / Titties with the title Red Dela Cruz is the Naked Lady in Red. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/red-dela-cruz-is-naked-lady-in-red.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...