Peta Todd is One Busty British Babe



Someone asked me a virgin loser question I generally expect to hear at a Star Trek convention. The nerd asked me whether I’d rather take a handjob from Madonna’s man-hand or Megan Fox’s toe-thumb. My answer: all of the above.

You see, in the real world of having sex with girls, and not just masturbating to them, these kinds of questions don’t reflect reality. Reality is I’d take a handjob from anyone. I’d fuck anyone, even if I didn’t want to, all because my sexual drive is more important than my dignity…or hatred of the disgusting.

I have absolutely no standards. More importantly, every bitch I’ve been with has had imperfections, some easier to stomach than others. So virgin loser questions about “who would I rather?” are nice…if you are a virgin loser, too. But for real people who fuck, it’s a waste of fucking time. Time better spent fucking.

Here’s some Peta Todd outtakes from a photoshoot she did from 2006. So why am I only posting these now? Because I have nothing better to do. Now start fapping, motherfuckers…





You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Nipples / Peta Todd / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Topless with the title Peta Todd is One Busty British Babe. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/peta-todd-is-one-busty-british-babe.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...