Olivia Munn is The Devil Lady in Red



This is from a few days ago, but since I’d rather shoot myself in the dick and then gouge my eyes out to divert the pain of being shot in the dick, rather than watch the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, especially on Olivia Munn night.

I’m only posting these pics because of the rage I feel when I see her. I’m talking seeing nothing but red…and not because she’s got a red dress on, but because she’s got a cunt attitude, and thinks she’s more relevant and important and hotter than she fucking is…all because she launched her career targeting nerds who gave her that ego…and even with a relatively failed mainstream attempt, from movies to TV hosting, she hasn’t figured out that she fucking sucks at life…but I’ll still stare at her legs on a chair, with her skirt jacked up, because that’s just the kind of guy I am…a pervert…who is inconsistent in his hate.

I’m not gonna post the video clip, because that’s just gonna bring the anger back….and I’m in a Zen place.


You have read this article Nerd Alert / Olivia Munn / sexy / Sluts / TV with the title Olivia Munn is The Devil Lady in Red. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/olivia-munn-is-devil-lady-in-red.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...