Micaela Schaefer Half-Naked is The True Meaning of Christmas



Micaela Schaefer is some 45-year-old German attention whore who pretends she’s a model, but who really is just someone on the scene enough to get invited to red carpet events where the paparazzi hang out, where she is always wearing ridiculous half-naked outfits.

That said, I think she’s really captured the essence of the Christmas spirit in these pics. I mean, when I think of Christmas, this is the vision I see…and if this doesn’t scream Christmas to you, you’re twisted. I mean look at her…she’s got a Santa hat on and everything. She must be the real St. Nick!


You have read this article Christmas / Fashion / Micaela Schaefer / sexy / Sluts with the title Micaela Schaefer Half-Naked is The True Meaning of Christmas. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/micaela-schaefer-half-naked-is-true.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...