Maureen Larrazabal Still Gives Me Boners



FHM has reminded me that I used to masturbate to Maureen Larrazabal back in college. To be honest, I’d still masturbate to her now…if my penis were able to perform such tasks. Unfortunately, hard living and herpes has made my dick my very own circus performer…one that can’t perform tricks…unless being impotent is a trick. But I feel like if I really focus and forget all the smut I’ve digested over the years leading to someone who can’t really get into anything, then Maureen Larrazabal may be the one to save me. Yep, she’s fully clothed and still I felt something move…because that’s her fucking super power.

I’m into it, even if I generally like more exposed uterus in my retired model pics.


You have read this article FHM / Maureen Larrazabal / sexy / Sluts with the title Maureen Larrazabal Still Gives Me Boners. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/maureen-larrazabal-still-gives-me-boners.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...