Kristine Santamena’s Killer Curves



So I walked into a grocery store and the clerk asks me how I am doing. I respond with a big smile and yell, “FANTASTIC!!!” She looked shocked, and then asked “Why?” So I said, “Because I found Jesus Christ. I accepted Him into my heart and I feel great…and I suggest you do the same, and maybe then you won’t ask why people feel fantastic, because you’ll be busy feeling fantastic yourself, you fucking nosy bitch.”

I don’t think she’ll be coming to my Christmas party.

Here’s some Pinay model I have never heard about because despite wanting to fuck models, I’m no expert on models…but her name is Kristine Santamena and, yes, I want her to sit on my face.



You have read this article Kristine Santamena / sexy / Sluts with the title Kristine Santamena’s Killer Curves. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/kristine-santamenas-killer-curves.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...