Katy Perry Tit Sex Pic!!!



Katy Perry’s tits are my new obsession. I really don’t know what happened but I fell in love with them last night and it’s not like I didn’t know they existed before, because I did, but something triggered in my brain that made me focused on seeing them naked.

I have obsessive thought patterns and a lot of times, I won’t sleep until I get what I want or what I am looking for. Unfortunately for me, my goals are never really of substance or contribute to the advancement of my life. Instead, it’s really stupid shit like convincing my friend to get a picture of Katy Perry’s tits from the neck down and from the belly button up, because I won’t be satisfied with anything less or anything more, since she’s pretty fucking disgusting…not that I am ever happy or satisfied, but you get what I am saying here and that is when Katy Perry is showing off her tits, it is fucking amazing, and all of a sudden I’m willing to ignore how annoying everything else about this cunt is. Just show me her fucking nipples…


You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Katy Perry / Nipples / Sex / sexy / Sluts / Titties with the title Katy Perry Tit Sex Pic!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/katy-perry-tit-sex-pic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...