Jess Kingham’s Titties Joins The Topless Glamour Model World



I like to treat every Christmas party I am invited to like a bachelor party. Unfortunately, I am not invited to any Christmas parties, but if I was, I would come bearing gifts for the Christ child. Not in the form of gold, frankincense and myrrh…but in the form of Desiree, Saphire, Crystal, my three favorite discount hookers, to make all the stuffy Christmas celebrations more fun. So invite me, motherfuckers!

This is the first time I have laid my eyes on this bitch named Jess Kingham. I don't know who she is, or where she came from…but thank God that Loaded UK found her and brought her titties out for all to witness.




You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Jess Kingham / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Titties with the title Jess Kingham’s Titties Joins The Topless Glamour Model World. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/jess-kinghams-titties-joins-topless.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...