Jennylyn Mercado is The MILF of My Dreams



I almost ran a chick over the other day. Her reaction was to give me the finger. I guess she doesn’t respect drunk drivers, so I did what any normal guy who just got the finger would do: I pulled over, followed her to the coffee shop she was walking to, and gave her a hug and tell her it was all ok. Unfortunately, she screamed for help before I had a chance to press my erection up against her.

Here’s the always lovely Jennylyn Mercado, and yes, she’s a mom I’d still be willing to fuck, despite her ravaged-by-childbirth vagina, simply because she’s a babe.



You have read this article Jennylyn Mercado / Milf / sexy / Sluts with the title Jennylyn Mercado is The MILF of My Dreams. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/jennylyn-mercado-is-milf-of-my-dreams.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...