Jennifer Nicole Lee is Fit as Fuck in Wet Tee and Thongs



I am always on the fence when it comes to fit chicks. I mean, I know I can’t stand fat chicks and I know I love skinny chicks…but every now and then an athletic girl comes around and I am compelled to question how I feel about them.

On one hand, they aren’t fat, which is nice. They can fuck like a champion because unlike chicks with eating disorders that I normally like, they have energy and actually put the work in to burn the added calories…not to mention, it’s barely work for them to ride me as they are strong enough to squat 200 pounds in the gym and thus strong enough to squat on my dick for 4-10 minutes at a nice rhythm and pace. Also, they have a higher sex drive thanks to higher testosterone levels.

On the flipside, what I fear when it comes to athletic chicks is their being more man than me. But what it really comes down to is, simply, if they have a pussy…then it’s game on! Analyzing it, instead of just trying to jerk off to it, just seems silly…since jerking off to something is the real test of whether you like it or not.


You have read this article Jennifer Nicole Lee / sexy / Sluts with the title Jennifer Nicole Lee is Fit as Fuck in Wet Tee and Thongs. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/jennifer-nicole-lee-is-fit-as-fuck-in.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...