Jean Garcia is My Kind of MILF



Jean Garcia is the kind of fertile woman who I would not use any condom on even if she’d likely insist on my wearing one, like all girls who have sex with me, for fear of bringing my spawn to life. I would also replace her birth control pills with a fucking Tic Tac or Mentos. I would do all this because she’s the kind of body I’d like to breed with, even if I am the kind of guy who hates the idea of breeding…you know, since this world is a horrible fucking place.

Unfortunately for me, Jean Garcia is likely not gonna be hitting me up and asking for sex…not even when she’s old, fat and divorced, because we run in different circles. So I guess I’m forced to just mail her talent agency vials of my semen and hope they go to the right place: her uterus.




You have read this article FHM / Jean Garcia / Lingerie / Milf / sexy / Sluts / Topless with the title Jean Garcia is My Kind of MILF. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/jean-garcia-is-my-kind-of-milf.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...