Jacq Yu Rhymes with Fuck You and Yes, I Gladly Would



I am a Jacq Yu groupie…when I generally hate everything. This isn’t a proud moment. I don’t like admitting these things…or that her panties have the power to break me down and want nothing more than the flowers and rainbows she has cooped up in those luxurious fabrics I’d love to sniff, kiss passionately and masturbate on after finding them in her garbage that I inevitably, predictably sift through when she’s out of town on a shoot.

That’s all I have to say about that.
You have read this article Jacq Yu / Lingerie / sexy / Sluts with the title Jacq Yu Rhymes with Fuck You and Yes, I Gladly Would. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/jacq-yu-rhymes-with-fuck-you-and-yes-i.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...