Hot Cars, Even Hotter Sluts: The Premiere Vixens Will Drive You Horny



I am not the kind of virgin loser nerd who likes comparing hot pussy I’ve never met but would love to make sweet love to and write poetry about. I am not the kind of virgin loser nerd who likes to engage in a “who would you rather fuck” hypothetical bullshit conversation. I find that type of behavior lame, obvious, redundant, and boring because these bitches don’t know us, will never know us, and choosing between two or more hot pussies is a retarded concept that makes no sense, when in reality I’d rather do a cardboard cutout of one of them, rather than the toothless crackwhores I actually fuck, who I choose based on price…and not on aesthetics.


You have read this article Abby Poblabor / Advertising / Bikini / boobs / Breasts / Christine Marquez / Jahziel Manabat / Karen Bordador / Lingerie / Nipples / Paulene So / sexy / Sluts / Sofie Garrucho / Titties / Topless with the title Hot Cars, Even Hotter Sluts: The Premiere Vixens Will Drive You Horny. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/hot-cars-even-hotter-sluts-premiere.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...