Heart Evangelista Cleavage Pics…Finally!



Amongst all the Heart Evangelista photoshoots she’s done throughout her career, does this particular shoot for Maven magazine really matter? Like, in the grand scheme of all she’s done with her hotness, does this one shoot matter?

I’m gonna go with YES. Because I really appreciate her look on a really deep level…enough to want to fuck her without a condom numerous times. I’d risk herpes, AIDS, pregnancy scares…hell, I want it all over my fucking face if it came from this bitch.

Seriously.




You have read this article Heart Evangelista / sexy / Sluts with the title Heart Evangelista Cleavage Pics…Finally!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/heart-evangelista-cleavage-picsfinally.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...