Gwen Ceridwen is in a Bikini Because That’s What She Does



I can stare at a half-naked Gwen Ceridwen for days. I know this, because I have done it. She is perfection and the benchmark I put all girls against, so if you don’t think you are as good as she is, you probably aren’t, and I think it is important you know that makes you less of a woman. Sure, someone will fuck you. Sure, someone will knock you up. But let’s face it, you’re never gonna be the hottest person to them. You have got a life of feeling inadequate ahead of you…but don’t worry, so do I.






You have read this article Bikini / Gwen Ceridwen / sexy / Sluts with the title Gwen Ceridwen is in a Bikini Because That’s What She Does. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/gwen-ceridwen-is-in-bikini-because.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...