“Grey’s Anatomy” Slut Kate Walsh is 45-Years-Old and Looks Dumpy in a Bikini



Kate Walsh is old, dumpy and in a bikini…but the real question is: who the fuck is Kate Walsh? It turns out she’s the star of some TV show called “Private Practice,” that is a spinoff of “Grey’s Anatomy,” that I assume is a pile of shit that middle-aged women who don’t have cable eat the fuck up, but then again, I assume that’s what all TV is, because I’ve had the unfortunate opportunity to see some of the sitcoms and dramas being produced, and the only people I assume who buy into that shit are white trash, ignorant, fat ladies with a lot of cats.

That said, I don’t mind staring at her belly in a bikini, but only because I like anything in a bikini—it’s a bit of a fucking sickness…
You have read this article Bikini / Kate Walsh / Sluts / TV with the title “Grey’s Anatomy” Slut Kate Walsh is 45-Years-Old and Looks Dumpy in a Bikini. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/greys-anatomy-slut-kate-walsh-is-45.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...