Erika Sato is Our Asian Hot Slut of the Day



I don’t get who this bitch or what she does, so what would I really have to say about her? That she’s got pretty big tits for a fucking Japanese chick?

On a related note, yesterday I was staring at a Japanese-looking girl outside my house with a baby carriage who looks like she’s 12 but is rocking the smallest dress I’ve ever seen and has an insane body. I can’t figure out if she is a babysitter or the mother because with Japs, you can be 12 or 40 and have an equally tight vagina—it’s one of nature’s great mysteries…maybe God’s answer to pedophiles so they don’t have to steal innocence. 


You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Erika Sato / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Pussy / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Erika Sato is Our Asian Hot Slut of the Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/erika-sato-is-our-asian-hot-slut-of-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...