Ellen Adarna Big Bikini Blowout!!!



Happy New Year! This sparking wine tastes like piss and is giving me a headache and I am not sure I’ll make it the next day but I never really do…because I live in the Philippines and it is the one day I like to stay in…because all the assholes are out…cabs are impossible…and do we really need to be celebrating this kind of shit just because the media wants us to?

What we should be celebrating is Ellen Adarna’s amazing bikinis pics…because bitch is at her prime and one of the hottest and fittest in the game and I think if there is anything worth celebrating this 2012, it is her…and her amazing body.









You have read this article Bikini / Ellen Adarna / sexy / Sluts / Topless with the title Ellen Adarna Big Bikini Blowout!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/ellen-adarna-big-bikini-blowout.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...