Diana Monteiro is a High Quality Portuguese Whore for Maxim



The only thing I really know about Portugal is that I worked for a Portuguese guy once and he was a real fucking loser who really hated it when I’d ask him, “Hey, aren’t you supposed to be a fisherman?”

I guess I also know about their chicken because it’s affordable…like their women…something I should appreciate…but don’t really, because I prefer to avoid the armpit of any continent…but that was before today. Today, I realized these Catholic, lame Spanish wannabes have celebrities of their own…and those celebrities aren’t as hairy or fat assed as you would expect…because this Diana chick, who is modeling her ass for Maxim, has a crazy fucking ass that surely will end up looking like you’d expect a Portuguese woman to look…but for now, she’s spectacular, and I figure we should celebrate that this Holiday Season.

Amazing ass, but the real amazing thing is that Maxim still exists…



You have read this article Diana Monteiro / Lingerie / Maxim / sexy / Sluts with the title Diana Monteiro is a High Quality Portuguese Whore for Maxim. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/diana-monteiro-is-high-quality.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...