Daiana Menezes and Her “Golden Globes” for FHM



I should be dating Daiana Menezes because, you know, I want to fuck her. Unfortunately, I’m not dating Daiana Menezes because, you know, we’ve never met…but I am sure if I was a janitor in her high-class apartment, or if I was a waiter at one of her high-end restaurants, or if I worked in the mail room in the building her agency was in, nothing would keep us apart and she’d be all about me…because that’s how soulmates work. Because I feel like I am soulmates with anything that has a vagina…







You have read this article Bikini / Daiana Menezes / FHM / sexy / Sluts with the title Daiana Menezes and Her “Golden Globes” for FHM. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/daiana-menezes-and-her-golden-globes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...