Coco Aiba is Our Asian Hot Slut of the Day



I am drunk. Last night I was talking to a bunch of dudes about pissing on chicks. It turns out that 95% of the guys I was with have all pissed on a chick at least once. The other 5 percent was passed the fuck out on the bar so we never really got a straight answer out of him.

According to these dudes, most of the time the chicks are the ones initiating it because I guess when you hate yourself enough to fuck the people I know, getting pissed on is just solid reaffirmation that you totally think you are sewer quality and that is the kind of girl I wanna marry.

Like this Coco Aiba bitch, looking all hot as fuck in slutty lingerie, posing naked, giving me her best “fuck me now” look—be still my beating heart…and penis.






You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Lingerie / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Pussy / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Coco Aiba is Our Asian Hot Slut of the Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/coco-aiba-is-our-asian-hot-slut-of-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...