Candice Swanepoel Sexy Holiday Lingerie for Victoria’s Secret



I ran into an old friend who visits the site every once in a while, and he asked me why the fuck I always post on Candice Swanepoel. He told me that before reading about her on my site, he had no idea who she was, and that even now that he knows who she is, he doesn’t really get why I bother posting her catalog pics. He finds it weird and a little excessive…to which I say: this is only my first Candice Swanepoel post today, and if I do 20 posts a day, that’s only 1 percent of my content devoted to her, which is practically nothing.

Sure, I could have done posts on the countless other twats who ignore me on social media, giving this bitch no play at all…but have you seen her half-naked body? This shit is legendary! And that’s all the justifying I’m gonna do about Candice Swanepoel posts until the end of time, because if I had my way, this site would be the official Candice Swanepoel fan club…you know, the kind of site that gets me arrested when I start following her around the world for exclusive content…with passion that is misunderstood as stalking.

Here are her hot body pics…for the evil Victoria’s Secret corporation.


You have read this article Candice Swanepoel / Lingerie / Models / sexy / Sluts / Victoria's Secret with the title Candice Swanepoel Sexy Holiday Lingerie for Victoria’s Secret. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/candice-swanepoel-sexy-holiday-lingerie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...