Bianca Gonzales is The Most Perfect Woman in the History of Humankind



Bianca Gonzales, unlike all girls I come in contact with, is not falling for my charming, sweet, flirty self…probably because she gets it all the time…or maybe she’s just too busy for me…or maybe she doesn’t like my penis jokes…or maybe she doesn’t understand that I am in love with her and think she’s the most fantastic girl out there, pretty much as close to perfection as you can get. 

Bianca has set the bar so high that you end up comparing all other girls to her, giving them inferiority complexes, and making them develop eating disorders in efforts to satisfy me visually as well as Bianca Gonzales does…because all girls I meet aim to please me…at least from my perspective, that’s what is going on here.


You have read this article Bianca Gonzalez / Bikini / sexy / Sluts with the title Bianca Gonzales is The Most Perfect Woman in the History of Humankind. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/bianca-gonzales-is-most-perfect-woman.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...