Because I Hate Myself, Here’s Kim Kardashian’s Well-Fucked Tits in a Bikini



These Kim Kardashian pics are being marketed as “shot in December,” and I guess that is believable, because if they had 2 people working on the post-production of these shots for the last 2 to 3 weeks, they probably had enough time to make her look less fat than her fat ass and belly is.

She’s the devil and a pig and the worst thing pop culture has to offer and I guess it wouldn’t be the Christmas Season without her fat tits in a bikini…because I am used to disappointment every Christmas…and I never get what I want out of Christmas…like her murder and subsequent disappearance.



You have read this article Bikini / Kim Kardashian / Photoshop Awards / sexy / Sluts with the title Because I Hate Myself, Here’s Kim Kardashian’s Well-Fucked Tits in a Bikini. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/because-i-hate-myself-heres-kim.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...