Anya from Mongolia is Our Hot Asian Slut of the Day



Some nights, my dick is balls-deep in a girl and I think to myself, “Shit! I need to write about this on the site. This is hysterical, disgusting, humiliating, and all around amazing.” But then I drink my face off, forget what happened, and I’m left lost and confused…especially this Holiday Season…just too much fucking eggnog for my diabetes to handle.

Here’s some Mongolian bitch named Anya. She doesn’t have a last name. No, it’s not like a Madonna or Prince kinda thing. Apparently, for the longest time, Mongolians didn’t have surnames. Who gives a shit about names (or eyebrows) anyway? Just show us the titties, whore…


You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Naked / Nipples / Nude / sexy / Sluts / Titties with the title Anya from Mongolia is Our Hot Asian Slut of the Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/anya-from-mongolia-is-our-hot-asian.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...