Alessandra Ambrosio is Brazil’s Hottest MILF



Alessandra Ambrosio is rolling around on the beach for the magazine Made in Brazil. This photoshoot reminds me of the one thing I wish was made in Brazil: an Alessandra Ambrosio and Shallow Man creampie in a seedy hotel room…or her dripping off my face…or really, anything sexual with this lovely mom who has the body of someone who isn’t a mom.


That said, I dig Brazil. I dig Brazilians. Even Brazilian trannies are ok…and I am not just because of their “Bum Bum contests.”

You have read this article Alessandra Ambrosio / Milf / Models / Naked / sexy / Sluts with the title Alessandra Ambrosio is Brazil’s Hottest MILF . You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/alessandra-ambrosio-is-brazils-hottest.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...