Abby Poblador is Topless Again for FHM



Because it’s her job, bro.

I have probably posted these pics before, they all kinda look the same, but that could just be because there is one constant, one common thread: the incredible Abby Poblador, who people try to hate on, but their hate just rolls off her pure, innocent, loving curves.

She’s good at what she does, and I think I may have to have sex with her get her out of my system…but since she doesn’t return my calls, emails, faxes, or love songs I dedicate to her over the radio, I guess I’ll just jerk off to her half-naked body. It’s easier and more legal than that whole kidnapping strategy I’d have to resort to just to get a taste of her ass.

She’s good…


You have read this article Abby Poblabor / FHM / sexy / Sluts / Topless with the title Abby Poblador is Topless Again for FHM. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/12/abby-poblador-is-topless-again-for-fhm.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...