Yda Manzano Gets My Vote for MILF of the Year



Yda Manzano is a pretty amazing mother, not because I know anything about her parenting skills. I don’t know if she even takes care of her kids, or whether she just pawns them off to the staff of nannies her husband can easily afford. I don’t know if she’s caring or nurturing or if she breastfeeds her kids. I don’t know if she teaches them morals and values that they will carry into adulthood, becoming responsible adults of their own.

Yda Manzano is an amazing mother because she looks like this…when most mothers are substantially less amazing to look at. I am a Yda Manzano fan, even in an era of too many of the same vaginas being recycled from magazine to magazine.



You have read this article Milf / sexy / Sluts / Yda Manzano with the title Yda Manzano Gets My Vote for MILF of the Year. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/10/yda-manzano-gets-my-vote-for-milf-of.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...