Lady GaGa Exposes Nipple at Donatella Versace’s House Party



This is a party I have no interest being invited to. I don’t care how much money, fame, fortune, whatever these cunts come with. I am too superficial to take part in this kind of disgusting. I wouldn’t be able to look at their faces and not burst out laughing at the accident that clearly happened to make these two possible.

The highlight of the party was Lady GaGa’s nipple...but only if you think GaGa’s nipple is exciting, because I know that I don’t. I’ve seen it and it is a nipple...but unlike nice nipples, it is attached to Satan.
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Fashion / Freaks / Lady GaGa / Nipples / Sluts / Titties / Topless with the title Lady GaGa Exposes Nipple at Donatella Versace’s House Party. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/10/lady-gaga-exposes-nipple-at-donatella.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...