Hayden Panettiere Blowjob Pic!!!



Hayden Panettiere’s implants are really in fashion this season. They are all the rage. Hayden’s implants remind the world of shitty tit women that 5,000 dollars can save them the awkwardness of undressing…because perfect, round, almost natural looking tits can balance out their otherwise broad shoulders and back, making their midget size and shape a little more ladylike.

I used to hate implants and still hate stupid huge implants, but I fucking love saving shitty tits from a destiny of shitty tits…and I appreciate Hayden Panettiere exhausting herself promoting this movement and documenting it on the Internet.

She’s a hero…and I am not just saying that because her only acting job was on a show called “Heroes.” I am saying it because her fake tits are making me say it. I guess you could say it is a super power.


You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Hayden Panettiere / Nipples / Photoshop Awards / Sex / sexy / Sluts / Titties with the title Hayden Panettiere Blowjob Pic!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/10/hayden-panettiere-blowjob-pic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...