Gabrielle Union Brings The Hotness and I Like It



I have been trying to have sex with a black girl I befriended on my Facebook for the last 4 years. She never puts out because she is a racist who only likes fucking rich suburban black men. Every time I see a half-naked black woman, whether it is a stripper, or in line at 7-Eleven, or this Gabrielle Union bitch, who I can only assume is someone famous enough for Maxim to feature, I think back to my Facebook girl, the only black girl who has ever acknowledged me, and cry about the monkey sex we were destined to have. I should write greeting cards…





You have read this article Gabrielle Union / Lingerie / sexy / Sluts with the title Gabrielle Union Brings The Hotness and I Like It. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/10/gabrielle-union-brings-hotness-and-i.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...