From Ming the Merciless to Darth Vader, a good old-fashioned baddie can transform even the most average science fiction movie into something quite special.
But which are the best sci-fi villains in movie history? Well, we have combed the length and breadth of the galaxy to come up with a selection of baddies that are simply out of this world. Mean and murderous they may be—but we love them anyway. Enjoy.
10. Jabba The Hutt from “Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi”
Thank you Jabba for dressing Princess Leia in a gold bikini.
9. The Borg Queen from “Star Trek: First Contact”
OK, how can The Borg have a queen if they are one entity? Trekkies, help us out here. Anyway, she was creepy good and The Borg are genuinely quite a scary prospect. Damn Commies.
8. Baron Vladimir Harkonnen from “Dune”
OK, we’re not huge fans of the movie, but Vladimir Harkonnen did ease our boredom somewhat. He has the same skin complaint as Cameron Diaz.
7. Ming The Merciless from “Flash Gordon”
Ming and his sexy daughter are the only reason to watch “Flash Gordon.”Oh, the soundtrack by Queen was good too.
6. The Alien Queen from “Aliens”
The biggest and baddest creature in the universe. Truly terrifying.
5. Agent Smith from “The Matrix”
The real man in black.
4. The T-800 from “The Terminator”
Not sure about you, but we preferred Arnie as a baddie.
3. Khan from “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan”
Classic baddie with bad hair to boot.
2. The Daleks from “Doctor Who and The Daleks”
Scariest dustbins we’ve ever seen.
1. Darth Vader from “Star Wars”
Would “Star Wars” be anywhere near as good without him? We seriously doubt it.
You have read this article Movies / Reviews / Sluts / Star Trek / Star Wars with the title Top 10 Sci-Fi Movie Villains. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/09/top-10-sci-fi-movie-villains.html. Thanks!