The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 70): Joey’s Top Five Religious Experiences


1. The first time I wrote something, and when I came back and read it the next day, had no idea where it came from. The first time the muse entered and took over for me.

2. The first time I heard Jeff Buckley. The voice of an angel.

3. The first time I felt buzzed but not drunk. It was fuzzy. It was happy. Nothing mattered but the feeling.

4. The first time I took Ecstasy. I’m not going to pretend it wasn’t the best drug I’ve ever done in my life. But then, I could never feel the way I felt the first time. After that it was just something to do. So I stopped.

5. The first time I had sex with someone I actually loved. I’m sorry. It was just a moment for me. Sex with love. Quite religious for me. The glow lasted for three days afterward. People actually said I looked different.
You have read this article Personal Stuff / Religion / Shallow Man Diaries with the title The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 70): Joey’s Top Five Religious Experiences. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-shallow-man-diaries-part-70-joeys.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...