Solenn Heusaff and Lovi Poe: Who’d You Rather Fuck?


I may hate lesbians because lesbians hate me…and because lesbians have small dick syndrome…and because lesbians are built like fucking tanks. But I don’t hate all lesbians, like the teen lesbians I saw tickling each other at the park, kissing and touching, like some inexperienced lesbians learning the lesbian way because Lady GaGa told them they were born this way, baby…plus the hormones in the milk confused their gender roles. I don’t hate those lesbians…because those lesbians gave me a fucking boner.

Here are two would-be lesbians, Solenn Heusaff and Lovi Poe, both looking hot, comparing tan lines, possibly checking each other out...before fucking their brains out with strap-on dildos and whatnot. Girls, let’s make it happen!



You have read this article Bikini / Lovi Poe / sexy / Sluts / Solenn Heussaff with the title Solenn Heusaff and Lovi Poe: Who’d You Rather Fuck?. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/solenn-heusaff-and-lovi-poe-whod-you.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...